Harley Davidson Diecast Motorcycles
Harley Davidson is a very popular luxury motorcycle company in our time. That’s why Harley Davidson Diecast Motorcycles are definitely a popular choice for collectors.
Based on our search for the best Harley Davidson Diecast Motorcycles in the market, I have found out that the 5 are currently the top choices you could find. Here they are:
- 2013 Harley Davidson FLHRC Road King
- 2014 Harley Davidson CVO Breakout
- 2015 Harley Davidson Street Glide Motorcycle
- 2014 Harley Davidson Black Sportster 883
- 2017 Harley Davidson Road King Special
The problem is, there are a lot of choices in the market, and choosing the right model for you is a complicated task. Do not worry as I have put up a list of my top picks for the Harley Davidson category.
If you are someone who is just starting a collection, or you are looking for something to add to your collection, then this article will be worth reading. I made it into a list where you will like at least one of the picks below.
This list is updated monthly to make sure that you won’t be outdated. This also ensures that everything in this list is available in the market because most diecast models are usually classified as a limited edition.
Other Motorcycle Models
Make sure to check out some of my other articles if you are interested in other motorcycle models. I will put a link for them below.
Harley Davidson Diecast Models
The Models below are not ranked.
This means that the first one on this list is the best among all of them. This is list is made in order to make you choose which one is best for your preference. I made sure that you would like at least one on this list and everyone should benefit from it.
With that in mind, I am proud to show you my top picks for the Harley Davidson Model motorcycles!
2013 Harley Davidson FLHRC Road King
- Motorcycle Model: 2013 FLHRC Road King
- Size: 6 x 1.5 x 3 inches
- Weight: 0.4 pounds
- Model Produced by: Maisto
- Model Number: 32322
- Reason to Buy: History
- Scale: 1:12
Harley Davidson’s Road King is launched as a limited edition, serialized for the 110th Anniversary of its Touring Road King motorcycle.
The new model comes with an exclusive range of accessories and features which enhance its unique character.
This motorcycle is a limited edition and is lived by motorcycle enthusiasts. It has a unique medallion in place for the 110th anniversary of the Road King motorcycle. Because of this, it is a popular choice for collectors to commemorate that special day. It is surely a great choice for limited edition collectors and is definitely worth it to be part of this list.
Don’t forget to check out the YouTube video provided below to see its beauty.
2014 Harley Davidson CVO Breakout
- Motorcycle Model: Harley Davidson CVO Breakout
- Size: 8 x 4.5 x 1.75 inches
- Weight: 0.5 pounds
- Model Produced by: Maisto
- Model Number: 32327
- Reason to Buy: Limited Edition, Design
- Scale: 1:12
The Harley Davidson CVO Breakout, CVO stands for Custom Vehicle Operation, is a limited edition of a mass-produced motorcycle by Harley Davidson.
Since it is a limited edition with custom-made details. Its design and attention to detail is just beautiful, making it a popular choice for collectors. Its details are described as unmatched to any production motorcycle. The Breakout is proud of its rake and dazzling finish.
On the road, the CVO Breakout is defined as a chrome-plated fist punching the air with each twist of the throttle.
If you are in for design, this limited-edition vehicle is perfect for you. You will definitely love its dazzling finish and details. This will be a perfect addition to your display and since it is a limited edition, this will surely cost more in the future and you are an owner of a rare diecast model. Be proud of that!
Check out the 2014 Harley Davidson CVO Breakout in this video here.
2015 Harley Davidson Street Glide Motorcycle
- Motorcycle Model: 2015 Harley Davidson Street Glide Motorcycle
- Size: 9.9 x 22.6 x 12.7 inches
- Weight: 0.26 pounds
- Model Produced by: Maisto
- Scale: 1:12
- Reason to Buy: Unique Design
The 2015 Harley-Davidson Road Glide and Street Glide Special’s features include all the amenities of a car with the freedom of riding a motorcycle.
These are beautiful motorcycles that will take you on long trips with comfort, while still hearing the revs of a Harley. This makes it a popular choice for motorcycle riders. Its uniqueness to other motorcycles is what makes it stand out in the market.
Since it is a popular choice due to its unique design, collectors love to collect this type of vehicle. Models are also widely popular due to their popularity. If you are someone who likes its unique design, then this is the one for you.
Check the video of the 2015 Harley Davidson Road Glide Special in this video
2014 Harley Davidson Black Sportster 883
- Motorcycle Model: 2014 Harley Davidson Black Sportster 883
- Size: 8.75 x 5 x 3.5 inches
- Weight: 0.45 pounds
- Model Produced by: Maisto
- Model Number: 32326
- Reason to Buy: Design
- Scale: 1:12
The Harley-Davidson Sportster is a line of motorcycles produced continuously since 1957 by Harley-Davidson.
The Sportster models are designated in Harley-Davidson’s product code by beginning with “XL”.
The long series of these motorcycle generations are loved throughout the years and it still lives up to now.
If you are in for some long generation of motorcycles since that stood up for more than 50 years, this is perfect for you.
This is a product of Harley’s continuous development and innovations of a motorcycle, the beauty is also unique because it is made for someone who likes a blacked-out, back-alley bruiser with its “anti-chrome” model. It is for those who want to tear up asphalt and back roads instead of polishing paint and chrome.
As a product of continuous improvement and design, this is a great choice for collectors. If you are someone who prefers plain black motorcycles, this is a perfect one for your collection. The design is simply one of a kind and I am sure that you will definitely love it.
Check out the 2014 Harley Davidson Black Sportster 883 in this video below, be ready to be amazed by its uniqueness.
2017 Harley Davidson Road King Special
- Motorcycle Model: 2017 Harley Davidson Road King Special
- Size: 4 x 4 x 4 inches
- Weight: 0.66 pounds
- Model Produced by: Maisto
- Model Number: 32336
- Reason to Buy: Performance, Popularity
- Scale: 1:12
Harley Davidson King Special is a motorcycle so popular that it is still being manufactured today.
When it comes to performance, it won’t be something that’s easy to replace. Furthermore, its design would fit a person looking for a classic touring motorcycle.
Furthermore, it is a classic cruiser so most people who own this model are generally happy when it comes to performance.
However, Road King Special has a special in it because it is made for shorter but more aggressive trips. It can instantly burst a lot of torque leading to fast speed in a short amount of time.
That’s why a lot of enthusiasts generally have fun when using this motorcycle and even its toy models are popular to collectors.
Check a video of the Harley Davidson Road King Special here
A Diecast Model
A diecast model is a collectible produced by the die casting technique. The model is produced by the melting of metals, which are shaped into the model preferred. These types of models are preferred by manufacturers and collectors alike.
Manufacturers choose to create a diecast model because it is cheap to mass-produce. This means that they could offer a low price for a high-quality product. In addition, diecast models tend to have smooth polishes which makes them a popular choice for high detailed models. Thanks to diecasting technique, we could have a high quality and durable product at a low cost.
Collectors prefer to collect diecast models because they are of high quality and made of metals. These metals gave the models a high tensile strength and durability that other types of models can’t produce. Its smooth surfaces offer high detailed replicas which are loved by enthusiasts. Also, its cheaper means of production make the model cheaper but maintains a quality of excellence.
Diecast models are not just preferred because of the reasons above. Some collectors love diecast models because it can last a long time due to their durability. With proper care for the models, it could even make them last for even a lifetime. Because of this, many old diecast models are sold for a high price due to their rarity. Some collectors prefer this for investment purposes.
Harley Davidson is an American Company founded in 1903 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
They are noted for a unique style of customization which gave rise to the chopper motorcycle style, Harley Davidson traditionally marketed heavyweight, air-cooled cruiser motorcycles with engines greater than 700 cubic cm and has broadened its offerings to more varieties that customers offer today.
This company is one of the few motorcycles producing companies to survive numerous financial and economic crises such as the Great Depression. It still survived even with a lot of competition on the worldwide market. Due to this, there are a lot of clubs and following that appreciates the Company. They also have a company-sponsored brand-focused museum.
Why Buy a Harley Davidson Model
As one of the most popular motorcycle brands in the world. People like to have a Harley Davidson model in their homes.
It remained to be a very popular choice to motorcycle enthusiasts. The company is not to be taken lightly as it survived a lot of challenges all throughout the years.
With all the challenges it faced, Harley Davidson definitely marked something in the Motorcycle industry. They are known to be one of the giants in its industry and people love their designs.
A symbol of competence, quality, excellence, and perseverance are the things that every model owner should be proud of once they have these models in their home.
As they engraved something into the Industry, their models are very popular with collectors. That’s why this article is made. Make your choice on which model is right for you based on your preferences.
How to Buy the Right Model
I know that there are tons of criteria not just on the Harley Davidson model itself, there are also a lot of things to consider on the models available.
Harley Davidson has a lot of varieties to offer, and you really want to choose which one is the right one for you, and I am very sure that you are excited to also have one.
We can’t just choose which one is right for us in a given circumstance. I definitely understand how excited you are to choose a good model for you, but you don’t want to make a mistake.
With tons of varieties due to its history, you will be lost if you are just searching for a model without any criteria.
That’s the reason I have made this article and I really hope that it could help you out in your decision because I certainly understand that choosing which one to buy is a very daunting task to do.
To help you in this task, I have placed here some considerations you need to keep in mind in buying a model.
We will also be using them as I show you my picks below. I suggest you also use them in choosing which one is right for you.
If you think that it will be hard to choose by using all of these criteria, it will be fine because I am here to help you with my top picks to be presented later in this article.
I present to you the considerations for you to have a great pick:
These are the considerations and the criteria that I have used in order to accurately choose the models that are listed further in this article.
Always feel free to also use them for your own convenience.
This will surely make buying the right model for you a lot easier. If you have a hard time using them, do not worry, because as I said earlier, I will explain in each of the models below why they are part of this list. I am so excited for you to make an informed choice!
- Availability – What’s the point of this article if the one on this list is unavailable in the market? I do not want to drool you over something you can’t buy. I want you to have a great pick, and my job is to ensure that the models are available in the market. That’s why I need check my articles monthly for updates on the models, or to find newer models, so you will not miss out anything. I do not want you to feel outdated and I won’t allow that. For the love of a diecast collector like me. I won’t!Also I recommend you to bookmark this website so you will always be updated on the trends of the diecast model available.
- Quality – As I discussed above, we always choose die-cast models since they are made with metals. These metals will definitely bring durability and quality to the products. It will ensure that what you are buying will last a long or even a lifetime with proper care. In addition to this, old diecast models are considered collectibles, so you can sell them in the future for larger and reasonable price. If you are here for investments in the future, this is a criterion to consider.
- Design – The motorcycle’s design for itself. Is it the design that looks amazing? The motorcycle’s style and design are actually one of the most important aspect for some people in buying a diecast model for display purpose. In fact, most people buy models because of its design so it is one of the factors in the decision-making process.
- Reality – We need the model to be as life-like as possible, exactly the same designs as the real ones. That is the reason we get models right?
- Name – Did it made an impact in the industry? Is it named for someone important? We always need to check them out. Did it engraved something in history? This is also important in our decision-making process for choosing the right model for us.
- History – the history of the motorcycle itself, did it had any significant impact in the industry? Did the motorcycle made a huge impact of the company’s history? Is it the first one with a specific engine. Or the first in-line with a successful generation of motorcycles? These things are difficult to forgo in buying because since Harley has a lot of history to tell.
- Emotion – Is it the car that you have an emotional attachment with? There are models or brands that you just want to get one because of an emotional attachment.It is normal to put this into consideration in picking a model. This is in fact, very personal but something that shouldn’t be forgotten. If you want a model so bad, you should get it. Your satisfaction will surely skyrocket.It could be that you really want to have that ever since you are a child, or a gift to someone very dear to you that keeps on saying “Harley Davidson” or “Motorcycles” in conversations. In buying, emotion is actually one of the must think of factor in buying a diecast model.
- Achievements – If it won an award or won a race, any special mention of this motorcycle will greatly ease our minds in choosing since we know that not just us, but other people also like them.
All of these considerations are places in my mind and I am proud to introduce our top picks on the best Harley Davidson Motorcycle models that you may choose from.
All the models in this article are great choices, and whatever model you choose, it is something that you should be proud of.
I would also surely recommend these to a friend asking me for suggestions in choosing a diecast model for them, I am also sure that you will not regret it. You will definitely be happy as you place it as a display or as a collection in your home.
These picks are amazing in each of their own ways and I know that one of them will surely be the perfect one for you, depending on your preferences.
No matter what your choice is, do not regret it. Always think that you made the right choice with the proper guidance by a fellow diecast model enthusiast.
Do not also forget that you can go back to my website anytime, and make sure to check out other models in case you want to add something new to your awesome collection. You should definitely bookmark this website or save it, so you can find this website fast because you know that there are a lot of websites on the web.
I would like to thank the following website links because this article wouldn’t be possible to make without the information they provide.
I would like to thank the following YouTube channels for not their channels, I wouldn’t have any reference for each model in this Article.
- Monkey Butt Garage
- ia jorge