Ferrari Diecast Model Cars 1:18 Scale
Ferrari is a symbol of speed, luxury and excellence buying the right model for you is truly hard. Here are the Best Ferrari Diecast Model Cars I carefully picked because there are just too many models out there that It is really hard to choose which one to buy.
We have found that these are currently the 1:18 scale best Ferrari diecast model cars in the market, the list has been made with the criteria which is also within this article. So here they are:
- Ferrari F1 2017
- Ferrari F40
- Ferrari 458 Italia GT2
- Ferrari F50
- Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari California
- Ferrari LaFerrari F150
For more information about them, make sure to check them out below. 🙂
Founded by Enzo Ferrari on 1939, this Italian luxury sports car brand astonished the whole world. The company that is always noted in participating in our favorite Formula One racing, for holding the highest number of construction champions and driver champions. The Ferrari brand and symbol will always have a place in our hearts.
Whenever we see Ferrari cars on the road, we see the symbol of speed, excellence and luxury. We feel it in our hearts, we want to place some of it as our display in our home.
1:18 Scale Cars
I have placed 1:18 Ferrari Car models on a single article because there are so many to choose from. Even I had a hard time in choosing which cars to buy.
Please do note that 1:18 means that it is 1/18 on the size of the real vehicle.
I also have other article on a different car model brands, also the 1/24 scale Ferrari is separated from this article, check them out below.
Ferrari F1 2017
- Car Model: Ferrari SF70H
- Car Nickname: Gina
- Size: 13.8 x 7.4 x 5.4 inches
- Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Model Produced by: Burago
- Model Number:18-16805R
- Reason to buy: Design, Name, Records
This car was driven by Sebastian Vettel and Kimi Räikkönen too compete during the 2017 Formula One Season. The model was named Ferrari SF70H because of Scuderia Ferrari’s 70th anniversary. it is also the most successful car with a hybrid engine scoring 5 wins.
This car has a whooping 950-1000HP with a Ferrari 062 1.6L V6 Turbocharge engine combined with 8 gears.
This car won the 1st and 4th place in the 2017 Australian Gran Prix. If you are looking for one of the winner cars of Ferrari, this is your choice. It also has a superb modern Ferrari design.
If you are looking for a car model with a solid and sexy modern design with many championship titles in its name. This is the right one for you.
I have placed a video to let you decide if you want this model. You just have to Look. Does This just looks so amazing for you? I do and have to love Ferrari for this. Video Courtesy of YouTube
- Car Model: Ferrari F40
- Size: 10.5 inches
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Model Produced by: Bburago
- Reason to Buy: History
This car was named Ferrari F40 because it was designed as a celebration of Ferrari’s 40th anniversary.
The reason this car is in the list is because this car is the last car approved by Enzo Ferrari so this car has such an amazing history in the car industry. It is built because of the Enzo’s extreme desire to make a Ferrari car that would be suitable for road use. This is the product of his extreme desire. This is also the last product he has seen before he died. Giving it one the cars in the car industry with such a great history behind.
These cars were built from 1987 up until 1996. Its engine is mid tier and a 2.9 L engine with IHI twin turbocharged and a V8 engine. It could produce a power output of 471 hp at 7,000 rpm.
A video about the F40 Courtesy of YouTube
Ferrari 458 Italia GT2
- Car Model: Ferrari 458
- Size: 11.8 x 4.7 x 4.7 inches
- Weight: 2.39 lbs
- Model Produced by: Hot Wheels
- Reason to Buy: Acceleration, Computer system, Achievements
If you want a model car that won tons of achievements, then this is the one for you. Ferrari 458 won the Car of the year back in 2009, super car of the year, and Cabrio on the year on 2011. It also has racing achievements such as the 2012 and 2014 24 Hours of Le Mans award, the 2012 Hours of Sebring and the Petit Le mans of 2011 and 2012
Having a modern design and a symbol of Ferrari, this car is one of their greatest achievement with a 4.5L engine and a Ferrari Naserati F136 V8 engine with a 7 speed gearbox capable of reaching 9,000rpm. This is also a car with a perfectly designed computer system.
The car’s design and suspension features a wishbones at the front and a multi-link setup at the rear, coupled with traction control system, designed to improve the car’s cornering and longitudinal acceleration by 32% when compared with its predecessors.
If you are choosing on a car model based on its awards and achievements, then this one is the perfect one for you. I will recommend it for anyone that wishes to have a display that would symbolize achievements. This is the perfect one for that.
Check this video out. Its sound is just superb. I can’t stop re watching it because of that
- Car Model: Ferrari F50
- Size: 9.8 x 4.8 x 2.4 inches
- Weight: 2.34 lbs
- Model Produced by: Bburago
- Reason to Buy: Killer and Amazing Aesthetic Design
The Ferrari F50, the successor of Ferrari F40, the historical one, is a mid-engined range-topping sports car made by Ferrari. Introduced in 1995, this car had a two-door and seat, convertible top which means that the top roof can be removed. This has a very amazing design and is considered as the one closest to a Formula one type on car, even if it is a road type car.
This vehicle has a 4.7 liter V12 engine and was tuned to generate around 739 HP with an outstanding 10,500 rpm and a 6 speed manual! A test held in 1996 proved the car to be very quick in itself.
If you are looking for a sleek design of a Ferrari model. Then this one is my choice for you. You will definitely love it. If you combine it with the Ferrari logo. Then you are surely in for a treat.
This is a video showing the speed of Ferrari F50, courtesy of YouTube
Ferrari 488 GTB
- Car Model: Ferrari 488 GTB
- Size: 6.5 x 13 x 5 inches
- Weight: 2.25 lbs
- Model Produced by: Bburago
- Model Number: 18-16008
- Reason to Buy: Killer Design, Outstanding Performance, Achievements, Improvements
Ferrari 488 is the successor of 458. The Ferrari 488 is named because of its 488cc Cylinder inside its engine. Known to have the design improvement and outstanding performance compared to its predecessor. This car won the super car of the year award on 2015 and became the Motor Trend 2017’s “Best Driver’s Car.”
This vehicle has a 3.9L engine. It produces about 660 HP at 8,000 rpm with a 7 speed F1 gearbox. It is also integrated with its characteristics 5 spoke alloy wheels giving it an outstanding smooth handling when driving the vehicle.
Its amazing design reduced the aerodynamic drag and at the same time increasing the downward force of the vehicle. Do not also forget its beautiful design making it a great to choice if you get this.
This vehicle for me symbolizes improvement. If you are someone who seeks and wants achievement in life, I would suggest it to you because for me, this is the symbol of improvement of how Ferrari gave this an astounding upgrade over its predecessor
This is a video showing the speed of Ferrari F50, courtesy of YouTube
- Car Model: Ferrari California
- Size: 14 x 7 x 5.6 inches
- Weight: 1.85 pounds
- Reason to Buy: Design
The Ferrari California was first introduced in the 2008 Paris show and was originally introduced as an entry level model, which means that it is made to attract first time Ferrari owners given that it has a very beautiful design, however, it not only does it include many new design innovations from Ferrari but also introduced Ferrari’s V8 power engine. In conclusion, this is considered the landmark car for Ferrari as it represents a number of concepts and technologies being used for the first time in their road car tier.
The Ferrari California has a twin turbo 3.9L V98 engine , 7 speed dual clutch transmission able to produce about 450hp. The California’s engine layout and rear gear box created a 47% front to 53% rear weight distribution. This distribution contributes to the vehicle’s excellent handling capabilities, with the addition of a very amazing design.
The Ferrari T is the updated design of Ferrari California first seen in Geneva Motor Show. The “T” stands for turbo which is what they last used on the F40 cards giving it a better engine power output.
This is another choice in buying if you are looking for design. It is an excellent car!
As usual, I provided a video below for you to see it yourself.
Ferrari LaFerrari F150
- Car Model: Ferrari F150, Also known as F70
- Size: 10.2 x 4.5 x 2.5 inches
- Weight: 1.98 lbs
- Model Produced by: Bburago
- Model Number: 18-16001
- Reason to Buy: Design, Achievement, Speed
Ferrari LaFerrari F150 was the first hybrid car manufactured by the company that has the highest power output despite lowering its fuel consumption by 40%! It is a great achievement for the company to do such amazing feat. This car was first introduced in the Ferrari museum and the Ferrari world. It is also one of the vehicles of Ferrari manufactured for the development of the v12 engine.
This vehicle has a 6.3L V12 engine capable of a 789hp, 9,000 RPM output. Ferrari also states that this car has a top speed exceeding 217 mph (349 km/h) which is one of their top in the line like the Enzo model.
If you want to buy a Ferrari model because of speed, this is my choice for you. Aside from its top of the line speed, it also has a design that you just can’t ignore. It is unique in its way and it is one of my recommendations for you.
As usual, I provided a video below for you to see it yourself, courtesy of YouTube
Why Buy a Ferrari Diecast Model
Whether it is for display or collection purpose, we buy a Ferrari die cast model because it is a symbol of the speed, quality and excellence that it emits in our lives. We want to be a part of its remarkable history. When we just hear the word “Ferrari”, we cannot control ourselves and want to be amazed by its sleek deign, sound and engine! The joy it always gives us when we see those cars, from your childhood until now. This symbol is what makes us filled with amazement as we see them just because we Truly love Ferrari that much
How to buy
Here are the considerations for you to have a great pick:
Here are the considerations and criteria I have used in order to properly and carefully choose the models that are listed below.
Feel free to also use them for you convenience. This will surely make choosing the right model for you a lot easier. If you have hard time using them, do not worry, because I will explain in each of the models below why they are part of this list. I am so excited for you to make an informed choice!
- Availability – What’s the point of this article if the one on this list are unavailable in the market? I do not want to drool you over something and when you check it out, it is unavailable. I want you to have a great pick and my job is to ensure that the models are available in the market. That’s why I check out my articles monthly for updates on the models, or to find another model, so you will not miss out anything you like. Do not hesitate to bookmark this website so you will always be updated on the trends in the diecast model available.
- Quality – We always choose die-cast models since they are made with metals. These metals will definitely bring great tensile strength and durability, that will ensure that what you are buying will last a long or even a lifetime with proper care. In addition to this, take note that old diecast models are considered collectibles, and you can sell them in the future for larger and reasonable price. If you are here for investments in the future, them this is also a criterion to consider.
- Design – The car’s design for itself. Is it the design that you think is very beautifully made? The car’s style and design are actually one of the most important aspect for some people in buying a diecast model for display purpose. In fact, most people buy models because of its design so it is one of the factors in the decision-making process.
- Reality – We need the model to be as life-like as possible, exactly the same designs as the real ones. That is the reason we get models right?
- Name – Did it made an impact in the car industry? Is it named for someone important? We also need to check them out. Did the car engraved something in history? This is also important in our decision-making process in choosing the right model for us.
- History – the history of the car itself, did it have any significant impact in the car industry? or did the car made a huge impact of the company’s history? Is it the first one with a specific engines. Or the first in-line with a successful generation of cars? These things are difficult to forgo in buying because these cars are just amazing
- Emotion – Is it the car that you have an emotional attachment with? There are car model or brands that you just want to get one because of an emotional attachment. It is normal and you can’t deny that it is a great factor in choosing a model. You want to have it so bad and you can’t wait to display it in your home. Maybe you really want to have that ever since you are a child, or a gift to someone very dear to you that keeps on saying “Ferrari” or “Cars” in conversations. In buying, emotion is actually one of the forgotten factors in buying a diecast model.
- Achievements – If a car won an award or won a race, any special mention of these cars will greatly ease our minds in choosing since we know that not just us, but other people also like them.
I have put all of these considerations into mind and I am proud to introduce our top picks on the best Ferrari car models that you may choose from.
Whatever the model you choose. Be always proud of your decision. All of the picks above are absolutely the best picks that I would surely recommend to a friend asking me for a suggestions in choosing a diecast model for them, and I am definitely sure that you will not regret it. You will definitely be happy as you place it into as a display or as a collection in your home.
All of these picks are amazing in each of their own way and I know that one of them will surely be the perfect one for you, depending on your taste and preferences.
Do not also forget that you can go back to my website anytime, and make sure to check out other models in case you want to add something new to your awesome collection. You should definitely bookmark this website or save this, so you can find this website fast, because you know that there are a lot of websites in the ocean of the world wide web.
I also recommend you to browse for more soon. We definitely have a lot of information to offer you in the diecast model industry, we are a hundred percent sure that you will come back for more.
In case, you want to check out other diecast models, feel free to browse my website and I promise you that I will update my list every time to give you the most up to date and available diecast models in the market.
In addition, if you have further comments, suggestion or anything related to this website to make it better, and If you want me to make more of these types of articles. Feel free to drop down a comment below and I will surely help in any way I can.
Thank you for reading my article, I hope it helped you in choosing which Ferrari car model is right for you.
Have a wonderful day,
The Diecast Model