Triumph Motorcycle Models
This article is about the best Triumph Diecast Models currently in the market. We have selected the best options in the market and you are free to choose your pick. Whether you are starting a motorcycle collection or updating one, this article is perfect for you.
The article will be divided into categories. The first one is a discussion on what is a diecast model, and what are the advantages of using it. Second is about Triumph, its history and why it is famous for model collectors. Next is how to buy a triumph model, in here, we will be talking about the criteria I used in choosing a model for you.
If you are in a hurry, and so excited to choose one, you can skip these parts using the table of contents below:
A Diecast Model
Diecast models are any collector of toys made by the die casting technique. It uses metals for its production.
Big companies prefer diecast models over plastic or other models due to their ability to be reproduced in bulk, and their low cost of production, which leads to cheaper products.
Collectors prefer diecast models over other types of models because of its durability and tensile strength. Not to mention that it is cheap, considering how long it could be part of your collection.
With proper care, diecast models can last a long time or even a lifetime. Collectors prefer this because they can have a rare old collection, which can be sold for a high and reasonable price in the future.
A lot of diecast models are considered limited edition, which means that there are only a few models available in the market. That’s why this article is updated every month, to make sure that the models are available and you can have the pick based on your preferences.
Triumph is a motorcycle company with over 100 years of history. The company has always had its own distinctive character and a history of creating bikes that become classics since they first came to market in the early 1900s.
Triumph went out of business by the 1980s. But the brand was resurrected in the 1990s by a British named John Bloor, who has built a lineup of cutting-edge sport bikes to nostalgia type sports bikes.
Triumph is currently the largest British motorcycle manufacturing company with 63,400 motorcycles during June 2016 to June 2017.
The company has gone a long way, surviving financial challenges, bankruptcy, and even a fire on its 100th anniversary. Despite all of that, the company pressed on and it is now a large motorcycle manufacturer. It really is a great reason why this company and their diecast models are becoming popular these days.
Why have a Triumph Model
Triumph is special because of the hard work of John Bloor. He made the first motor engine in secret and when it is released, it became a state-of-the-art engine which put the world in awe.
It is not easy, the has a lot of competition, but the company pressed on those hard times and left a message to the whole world.
The message was clear, the product was a modern motorcycle, the rapidly emerging ‘sports tourer’ market, and it fits to take on any other contender in that class.
It was several years before any attempt was made to get back the company’s heritage, with the Adventurer model and the various parallel twins.
Bloor clearly initially wanted the Triumph name, planted in the mind of the motorcycle industry, as a manufacturer of modern high-tech motorcycles.
He’s hard work and investments didn’t come to a waste, since the got even on the’s investments in the year 2000. Now, Triumph is known worldwide as a manufacturer of motorcycles.
As a saying, a comeback will always feel better than normal success. Triumph is definitely a living testimony of that quote.
How to Buy A Triumph Model
I know that there are tons of criteria not just on the Triumph model in itself, there are also a lot of things to consider inside the models available. I am sure you are excited to pick the right one for you.
We just can not choose easily which model is right for us in a certain circumstance. I definitely understand how excited you are to choose a good model for you, but I also know that mistakes are not acceptable.
That’s the reason I have made this article and I hope that it could help you out in your decision-making process, because I certainly understand that choosing which one to buy is a very complicated task for us.
To help, I have placed here some considerations you have to keep in mind in buying a model, and we will be discussing them as I show you my picks below. Feel free to also use them in choosing.
Here are the considerations for you to have a great pick:
Here are my considerations and the criteria that I have used in order to properly choose the models that are listed below.
Feel free to also use them for your convenience. This will surely make choosing the right model for you a lot easier. If you have a hard time using them, do not worry, because I will explain in each of the models below why they are part of this list. I am so excited to see you make an informed choice!
- Availability –This article doesn’t have any point if the ones on this list are unavailable in the market. I do not want you to drool you over something that is unavailable in the market. I definitely want you to have a great pick, and my job is to ensure that the models are available in the market. That’s why I check out my articles monthly for updates on the models, or to find another model, so you will not miss out anything you like. Also, do not hesitate to bookmark this website so you will always be updated on the trends on the diecast models available.
- Quality – We always want choose die-cast models since they are made with metals. These metals would definitely bring great tensile strength and durability to the models, it will ensure that what you are buying will last a long or even a lifetime with proper care. In addition to this, take note that old diecast models are considered collectibles, and you can always sell them in the future for larger and reasonable price. If you are here for investments in the future, then this is also a criterion to consider.
- Design – The motorcycle’s design for itself. Is it the design that you think is wonderfully made? The motorcycle’s style and design are actually one of the most important aspect in buying a diecast model for display purpose. In fact, most people buy models because of its design so it is one of the factors in the decision-making process.
- Reality – We need the model to be as life-like as possible, exactly the same designs as the real ones. That is the reason we get models right?
- Name – Did it made an impact in the motorcycle industry? Is it named over someone important? Did the motorcycle engraved something in history? We also need to check them out. This is also important in our decision-making process in choosing the right model for us.
- History – the history of the motorocyle itself, did it have any significant impact in the industry? or did the motorcycle made a huge impact on the company’s history? Is it the first one with a specific engine. Or the first in-line with a successful generation of motorcycles? These things are difficult to let go in buying because these are just amazing
- Emotion – Is it the motorcycle that you have an emotional attachment with? There are models or brands that you just want to get one because of an emotional attachment. It is normal and you can’t deny that it is a great factor in choosing a model. This factor is usually left and forgotten, but it is really important.You want to have it so bad and you can’t wait to display it in your home. Maybe you really want to have that ever since you are a child, or a gift to someone very dear to you that keeps on saying “Motorcycles” in conversations.
- Achievements – If a motorcycle won an award, any special mention of it will greatly ease our minds in choosing because we know that it is not just us, but other people also like them.
I have put all of these considerations into mind and I am proud to introduce our top picks on the best Triumph motorcycle models that you may choose from.
Other Diecast Models
Triumph Diecast Models
Below are my top picks for Triumph, make sure to check them all out below!
Triumph Tiger Explorer
- Motorcycle Model: Triumph Tiger Explorer
- Size: 4.7 x 2.2 x 3.1 inches
- Weight: 0.22 lbs
- Model Produced by: Welly
- Reason to Buy: Design
- Scale: 1:18
The Triumph Tiger Explorer is a dual-sport motorcycle that was introduced by the British company Triumph Motorcycles at the EICMA show in November 2011.
The Tiger explorer are both powered by a 1,215 cc straight-three engine with four valves per cylinder and a six-speed gearbox with a shaft final drive.
Triumph claim that the engine produces power of 135 hp and torque of 89 lb⋅ft. Switchable ABS, cruise control, and traction control as standard of this motorcycle.
Check out Triumph Tiger Explorer in this video, courtesy of YouTube
- Motorcycle Model: Triumph Thunderbird
- Size: 9.06in x 5.12in x 6.30 inches
- Weight: 0.88 pounds
- Model Produced by: GreenSun
- Model Number: E01-3782
- Reason to Buy: Legacy
- Scale: 1:18
The Triumph Thunderbird is a British motorcycle that was introduced by Triumph in 1949 and produced in many forms until 1966. It was later reintroduced in 1994.
It has left a legacy which why, the name Thunderbird is still being used until today. The Triumph Thunderbird is one of the trademark motorcycles of the old Triumph.
If you are in for the history of Triumph and one of their trademark motorcycle, you are in for a treat. This is perfect for your collection and I am sure, you will definitely like as you hold one of the important names Triumph has held into history.
Check out a video of the Triumph Thunderbird down below:
Triumph Street Triple
- Motorcycle Model: Triumph Street Triple
- Size: 4.5 x 2.5 x 3.1 inches
- Weight: 0.24 pounds
- Model Produced by: Welly
- Reason to Buy: Achievement
- Scale: 1:18
Do you know how great is this Motorcycle? It won the 2018 NDTV Car and Bike Awards as the bike of the year.
It is also defined as an addictive everyday ride for riders. They love this motorcycle and it became popular to people. Who wouldn’t love the Street triple.
The Street Triples are without doubt the most exciting, dynamic, agile and intuitive performance street bikes Triumph has ever made, and its award is not just for show. It is really a comfortable bike for the users. It won an award for that.
If you are in for the motorcycle that not just won an award, but is also a product that Triumph is definitely proud of, then you are in for a treat. This is a must have for collectors, and I am sure that you will definitely love it. No wonder people love to have this model in their collection. Check it out below and see its beauty.
Check the sound of Triumph Street Triple in this video below, it is so amazing!!!
Triumph Bonneville T100
- Motorcycle Model: Triumph Bonneville T100
- Size: 4.5 x 2.3 x 2.9 inches
- Weight: 0.24 pounds
- Model Produced by: Welly
- Reason to Buy: Versatility
- Scale: 1:18
Is there a Motorcycle that can be considered part of the era when one motorcycle did it all, from racing to touring and to city riding?
Are you a cruiser kind, the adventurer, sports or maybe super motorcycles is more of your thing.
Presenting to you, one of the motorcycles that are popular these days, the Triumph Bonneville T100. Yes, it can do all of those things above.
Kind of not true right? But Triumph did it with this vehicle.
Triumph has kept the design authentically classic, and combined it with a modern design. The engine has been given fins that make it look like it is air-cooled, which it isn’t. It gets a liquid cooled 900cc parallel twin with four valves each cylinder. The twin exhaust looks and sounds fantastic, however the noise is quite subdued, which is not a bad thing.
If you are someone who is into a classic look type of motorcycle, this is a perfect one for you. Its versatility made it very popular in our time. You should also check this out! It proved that everything is possible with Triumph.
Check the Video of Triumph Bonneville T100 here below
Triumph Daytona 675
- Motorcycle Model: Triumph Daytona 675
- Size: 4.5 x 1.77 x 2.3 Inches
- Weight: 0.18 pounds
- Model Produced by: Maisto
- Reason to Buy: Awards
- Scale: 1:18
If you are looking for a racing motorcycle that not just won the International Bike of the Year (IBOTY) award, won regional titles in racing, won the AMA Pro Moto GT1 season championship, and winning the 2010 Grand National Heavyweight Twins Superstock Expert Championship at Road Atlanta which it won a national title, this is for you.
Its name echoed in the racing world, and it is something Triumph should be proud of. If you are in for the achievements Triumph has received in the racing industry, this is for you. It’s design is also top of the line.
Check out the video of the Triumph Daytona 675 here! make sure to turn on your sound. 🙂
In whatever circumstance, not matter what model you choose. Always remember that you had made a great decision.
All of my picks above are absolutely the best picks that I would surely recommend to a friend asking for suggestions in this matter, and I am definitely sure that you will not regret it. You will definitely be happy as you place it into as a display or as a collection in your home.
All of these picks are amazing in each of their own way and I know that one of them will surely be the perfect one for you, depending on your taste and preferences.
Do not also forget that you can always go back to my website, and make sure to check out other models in case you want to add something new to your awesome collection. You should definitely bookmark this website or save it, so you can find this website fast, because you know that there are a lot of websites in the ocean of the world wide web.
Recommendation, Comments, Suggestions
I also recommend you to browse for more soon. We definitely have a lot of information to offer you in the diecast model industry, we are a hundred percent sure that you will come back for more.
In case, you want to check out other diecast models, feel free to browse my website and I promise you that I will update my list every time to give you the most up to date and available diecast models currently available in the market.
In addition, if you have further comments, suggestion or anything related to this website to make it better, or If you want me to make more of these types of articles. Feel free to drop down a comment below and I will surely help in any way I can.
Thank you for reading my article, I hope it helped you in choosing which Triumph Motorcycle model is right for you.
Have a wonderful day,
The Diecast Model
I would like to thank the following website links because this article wouldn’t be possible to make without the information they provide.
I would like to thank the following YouTube channels for not their channels, I wouldn’t have any reference for each models in this Article.
- DriveMag Riders
- The Bike Show
- Bike Shed Motorcycle Club